(urth) Interlibrary Loan (no spoilers)

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 20:00:15 PDT 2020

I *have* read it - just finished a few minutes ago - and boy do I have
thoughts, but most of them have to wait until the spoilage period has
passed.

I found it much easier going than *A Borrowed Man* - until the last four
pages or so, where I suddenly had *no* idea what was going on, and most
especially the last line. What the actual hell?

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes

*“Wherever you are, you find the sun, a blade of grass, the spirals of the
dragonfly. Courage consists of staying at home, close to nature, which
could not care less about our disasters. Each grain of dust contains the
soul of something marvellous.” -- *Joan Miró