(urth) I, even I, would celebrate, in rhymes inept the great...

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 06:40:12 PDT 2014

These are linguistic truths built into the definitions themselves ...
the statement if A then B is either true linguistically
or it isn't, in which case the premise was wrong.  It doesn't mean much
else.
ie "If I have no head I will die." technology advances, and now I can live
without a head - the original premise then becomes false.  Doesn't mean
anything.