(urth) I, even I, would celebrate, in rhymes inept the great...

Norwood, Frederick Hudson NORWOODR at mail.etsu.edu
Fri Oct 17 07:03:43 PDT 2014

António Pedro Marques is at least unabashedly post-modern, refusing to be chained by logic.

You, Marc Aramini, keep confusing logic with science.  Mathematics is built on logic.  If the premise becomes false, then you no longer apply modus ponens.  You don’t need to lose your head.  Every even number is divisible by two.  What if the original premise is “This number is odd.” Then the theorem doesn’t apply.  It doesn’t disprove modus ponens.

Rick Norwood