(urth) barrington interview

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 11:04:53 PDT 2014

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 10:52 AM, Lee <severiansola at hotmail.com> wrote:

> think the observation of the limits of the human brain and the earth as a
> vantage point should be apparent to anyone considering this issue. How
> can such obvious limits simply be dismissed in a discussion of an infinite
> universe?

While I might concede the limits of the human brain (given sufficient
evidence to do so), it has been demonstrated (note I do *not* say "proven")
repeatedly that the vantage point does not matter - that the universe looks
the same from wherever you look at it. This is, among other things, one of
the basic assumptions of relativistic physics.
--
Dan'l Danehy-Oakes