(urth) Memento Mori

Charles Gillingham charlesgillingham at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 22:25:11 PDT 2014

I'm not a regular contributor here, I've made one post. But I would like to
be a full contributor. I understand how the subject of this post is
inappropriate, and for the most part everyone here has been for quite some
time, and understand each others sensitivities.

I'm very offended by this post, concerned with Wolfe's age and/or health.
And starting off with "get autographs while you can" is absurd. Anyone that
reads Wolfe knows it was a changing point in their life. Lets show more
respect for Wolfe, who's changed each of our lives so much. Whether or not
he reads this list doesn't matter.

Certainly, we should be mature about the realities of mortality. Wolfe's
life is his own, and that of his God. We profit off his work, not his
personal life. I wish he has a long and healthy. But for his own enjoyment,
not so I can get an autograph or send fan mail.

If I interpreted the meaning or tone of the first post I'm sorry. Either
way, should we really use this list to gossip about Wolfe?

Charles Gillingham