(urth) Memento Mori, Re: This Week in Google Alerts: conference, sketch

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 16:59:49 PDT 2014

Marginally off topic, having said all that and been rather smug in my
dismissal of "popular" entertainers, if you hang out in Las Vegas boxing
gyms you will meet an amazing number of famous boxers coming through to
train or with their proteges, most fairly friendly and accessible and happy
to be recognized - the sport must now be something more of a niche thing
than it used to be, much as SF probably is. I felt a little bad after I
wrote that last sentence below.