(urth) Inhumi eyes and names

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Fri Sep 28 12:35:25 PDT 2012

Yes, exactly. I had almost added to that "or else the playwright would
have to explain about the demons etc." I assumed that would be taken as
implied, but of course given the context I should not have assumed that
this was obvious.

You're saying the same thing I am, except my example was drawn from
straightforward realism and you are expanding it to non-realism.