(urth) Simulation of a 'star crosser' (hollowed asteroid) like in Long Sun!

Daniel Petersen danielottojackpetersen at gmail.com
Thu May 17 01:59:09 PDT 2012

*I get that sense, but that Urth has staggered on in obstinate mediocrity
long after the mega-culture has flamed out. *

Ah, I hadn't thought of that - that's even more bleak!  I guess the only
question would be then how are the heirodules, etc. part of this 'flamed
out' mega-culture?  It would seem the whole thing is staggering on past its
'glory days' then.

*Typhon sets up shop between the trunkless legs of Ozymandias.  *

Yes.  Maybe it's part of the definition and make-up tyrant that you take no
warning from the ruins of tyrants before you.

-DOJP