(urth) Oannes

Antonin Scriabin kierkegaurdian at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 10:04:18 PDT 2012

I think it might be drawn from the point where Typhon / Paiton is stroking
(himself? itself?) after being awoken by Severian.  If memory serves, it
was when they were overlooking the land far below the statue.  I remember
reading here on the Urth list that one theory was that Typhon was going to
rape Severian, and that Paiton resisted.