(urth) Lupiverse(es)

Gerry Quinn gerry at bindweed.com
Thu Mar 15 05:52:46 PDT 2012

From: Lee Berman
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 11:59 AM
To: urth at urth.net
Subject: (urth) Lupiverse(es)

>Gerry Quinn: Only the other day you posted yet another of your inane rants
>about me, which I ignored.

I don't think that's true. Perhaps you could post my inane rant to remind me?

>what you seem to ‘understand’ is some weird confection that has little relation
>to the text

Perhaps that's so but then it applies to all those others with whom I happen
to agree with. You do seem to be at war with a number of people here.

>Re-reading was intended as a helpful suggestion.  I should perhaps amplify it by
>proposing that you concentrate on the meaning of the text as written and which you
>frequently ignore in favour of cryptic clues allegedly hidden in the syllables and
>such like.

I am pretty sure there is no amount of re-readings which would cause me to simplify
my understanding down to one level and/or force my interpretations to be into
congruence with your own, which is what you seem to be aiming for.