(urth) Saint Catherine and the Nature of the Flood

Jeff Wilson jwilson at clueland.com
Wed Mar 14 15:27:23 PDT 2012

On 3/14/2012 3:37 PM, Jordon Flato wrote:
> But the Heiro's have a plan.  They want
> to turn Man into themselves, they want to uplift us, if we prove worthy.

Argh!!! Tzadkiel spells it out: A humanlike race became the godlike
Hieros and ascended from Briah. Their forsaken servant creatures became
the angelike Yesodis and called themselves Hierogrammates and Hierarchs
and Hierodules, but by the time they ascended from Briah to Yesod, the
Hieros were gone. The Yesodis now seek to guide and manipulate humanity
into becoming like the Hieros so the Yesodis can ascend with them.

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at clueland.com
< http://www.tamut.edu/CIL >