(urth) Short Story 42: An Article About Hunting

Darth Ed darthed77 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 08:19:41 PDT 2012

On Jul 31, 2012, at 11:05 PM, Marc Aramini wrote:
> or have these idiots killed something special like "big foot" without even realizing it?

I certainly don't think it's your average bear and have debated that point. The bear is very man-like. The writer describes the "face" of the bear as like "the face of a man suffering from a gross deformity to the nose and jaws." I've listed other textual evidence at the URL below. I thought it might be like the human-like animals in "Sonya, Crane Wessleman and Kittee" perhaps.

http://www.wolfewiki.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Comments.Stories-Discuss-AnArticleAboutHunting

Later,
Ed

http://www.wolfewiki.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Profiles.DarthEd