(urth) Urth-Earth links

Jeff Wilson jwilson at clueland.com
Wed Oct 19 19:01:02 PDT 2011

On Wed, October 19, 2011 20:38, Lee Berman wrote:

>>Jeff Wilson: How is the analeptic use any worse than any other organ
>> donation? Do you
>>hold with Christian Science or Jehova's Witnesses?
>

> As I see it the difference lies in that there is no consciousness in a
> liver or cornea.
>
> If a head transplant or brain transplant seems rather horrible, a partial
> version of that
>
> as alzabo/autarch analeptic is, seems partly horrible.

If they are entered into freely, how are those horrible? It's not as if
Severian suffers from his participation, quite the opposite. Appian gets
less dead rather than more, and the predecessors also get to lend their
wisdom a bit longer.

--
Jeff Wilson - < jwilson at clueland.com >
A&M Texarkana Computational Intelligence Lab