(urth) What should I read?

Antonin Scriabin kierkegaurdian at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 07:48:45 PDT 2011

I have only read the first half of the Wizard / Knight duology, but I very
much enjoyed it.  It was one of those books that got me sufficiently
interested (though not enthralled) during the first 200 pages or so, and
then rewarded patience with the last half.  By the end of the book, I was
completely roped into the story.  I have a few other books to read, then I
will read *The Wizard*.  I can understand why people might be turned off by
Wizard / Knight, but I for one thought the first book at least was great.