(urth) Pike's ghost

Roy C. Lackey rclackey at stic.net
Fri Nov 25 14:57:55 PST 2011

James Wynn quoted and wrote:
> > You are the one who brought up the possession of Oreb by Pas. I carried
the
> > thought experiment a step further.
>
> No you didn't. Rather than deal with a problem for which you have no
> answer, you decided to attempt a mocking BS answer. But what it revealed
> is that you have never really thought about the real problem of the
> second Oreb because it would suggest answers you aren't comfortable with.

I do have an answer, but that is beside the point. As I have said before, I
will not be manipulated into playing anyone else's games by anyone else's
rules.

I may post my solution to the Oreb mystery later tonight, only because I
thought it up long ago and the subject has come up again. I have nothing
better to do with it. It doesn't involve time travel and it separates Mucor
and Oreb from Pike's ghost, which I think are different events, just as the
text divides them and has already been pointed out.

-Roy