(urth) Pike's ghost

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 11:15:48 PST 2011

> Roy C. Lackey wrote:
> I don't see how you could have read my paragraph and come to the conclusion
> that I thought Pas was in Oreb at all. I said that I didn't believe it,
> period.

Then why did you offer that as your ONLY explanation for why the second
Oreb was there?
I know you said you didn't believe it Pas was possessing Oreb.
That's why I said you were arguing with yourself.
You've managed to even confuse yourself.

> You are the one who brought up the possession of Oreb by Pas. I carried the
> thought experiment a step further.

No you didn't. Rather than deal with a problem for which you have no
answer, you decided to attempt a mocking BS answer. But what it revealed
is that you have never really thought about the real problem of the
second Oreb because it would suggest answers you aren't comfortable with.

What concerns me is that maybe  this means your entire refutation has
Refuting as its only purpose. The answer is irrelevant as long as it the
conclusion does not fall within predetermined ranges. I don't see you as
my enemy, Roy. I'm not trying to beat you.