(urth) Pike's ghost

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 16:43:13 PST 2011

Roy C. Lackey <rclackey at stic.net> wrote:

> I do have an answer, but that is beside the point. As I have said before, I
> will not be manipulated into playing anyone else's games by anyone else's
> rules.
>
> I may post my solution to the Oreb mystery later tonight, only because I
> thought it up long ago and the subject has come up again.

Well, that would be great! I must say that it is illuminating to learn
that during that all those years that I participated in discussions
with you trying to reconcile events...where I was running around
trying dredge up references, considering how to best answer your
challenges...that you saw me as a sucker "playing your
game"...trotting out ideas for you to shoot at in order for you to
temper your own personal theories that you would share one day or not.
However that actually makes sense looking back. I had assumed this was
a game we had all agreed to play together.