(urth) chenille and HORNS RING

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 24 18:30:28 PST 2011

Also, one more thing: in dorp, Oreb returns and the ring the body of Horn was wearing shows up.  The narrator realizes its his old ring.  How did the black ring get there?  That being Chenille explains how the ring got there (Lander from green repaired), who the big lady is, explains why he might mistake Jahlee for Chenille, and also goes back to her characteristics from Long Sun: if her children were killed or separated from her, she has in distress before drowned herself in rust and drinking.

Without that shuttle being fixed, you NEED TO EXPLAIN how Horn's ring got to Blue from his body AND WHY HE MISTOOK HER FROM CHENILLE.  It clears up more inexplicable stuff than it leaves unexplained, otherwise we just accept Silk let her rot in the basement.