(urth) chenille

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 24 18:06:20 PST 2011

Someone wrote me off list that they believe it best that I be more critical in my theories, because clearly Chenille was just on Green and there was no time to get to Blue, but they did not factor in my belief that astral travel is not necessarily separate from a displacement in time.  A big woman on rust in an alley who, when fed upon, makes Jahlee be mistaken for Chenille, is enough for me to assert, yes, that's Chenille in the alley, and TIME IS NOT AN ISSUE TO ME WHEN ASTRAL TRAVEL IS CONCERNED.  If you call it a misprision, then explain why he mistakes her for Chenille there.  Mine does attempt to fit the facts of the story, I wish the allegation of uncritical reading were not leveled at me so often.