(urth) chenille

entonio at gmail.com entonio at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 02:26:54 PST 2011

I don't see that you are less careful than average. When elaborating
an important point, then of course it would be crucial to get the
facts straight , but this was merely chat.
And I don't see why Chenille couldn't be on Blue, though by that I
don't mean any kind of time displacement (I think dream travel may be
a little imprecise in terms of time without enabling time travel in
itself).
I'd like someone to point out the part where the murder of Chenille's
children is mentioned. All I saw was a cryptic reference of intent by
Jahlee.

No dia 2011/11/25, às 02:06, Marc Aramin <marcaramini at yahoo.com>