(urth) Like a good Neighbor

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 11:31:45 PST 2011

> Those short stiff hairs got me thinking that maybe the
> long nosed spider fellow is some manifestation of Babbie.
> If a greenbuck can be a Neighbor, so can a hus.

In a very real sense, all creatures of Faerie are faeries. In An Evil
Guest, there are bizarre animals in Woldercon (analogous to Faerie) who
are descendents of the Wolderconese. I believe that all the animals Dr
Marsch encounters in the outback of St. Anne were formed from the same
source material as the Annese/abos. The cat is an abo.