(urth) Babbiehorn?: Was: a sincere question mostly for roy

António Pedro Marques entonio at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 16:32:48 PST 2011

No dia 18/11/2011, às 00:21, James Wynn <crushtv at gmail.com> escreveu:

> Since I believe that chem personalities are made from mindwiped scans of actual people, I'm going to posit that Sand is made from a scan of Typhon. And that that is why Silk had a disjointed epiphany that he and Sand were in some way brothers.

Well, well, you may be on to something here. Their discourse is not altogether dissimilar.
But in that case the only connection of Silk to Typhon should be biological. I see very little in common in their personalities (as distinct from their abilities) (though Silk knows he's not Good, and yet we get no one better.)