(urth) Violet=Plutonium?

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 11:02:04 PST 2011

> Lee Berman wrote:
> Does Krait become Horn's son by acting like it? Purely a ruse? A little of both?

YES! Definitely. Of course, in a way, he already was his son for Krait's
mother fed on Sinew as an infant. In the end, Resurrected Horn sees him
as his son and in a sense he becomes more his son than is Sinew. Perhaps
part of the reason Sinew eventually revolted was because he recognized
that Resurrected Horn was not his father.  The same can be said of
Jahlee who poses as the Rajan's daughter/sister and Fava who poses as
his daughter.

>> In the Book of the Short Sun, a Neighbor seeks to become Horn by
>> devoting himself to his mission. (I'm not looking for an argument. It's
>> just that I'm quite sure this is the case.)
> Who would waste their time arguing against such a reasonable guess?

ha ha ha!

> Heck, if you argue against that idea, you might as well go all the way and argue that
> there is no component of Silk in Horn. That is actually stated in the text many times.

Hmm.. do you mean "Horn in Silk"? Otherwise, can you elaborate?