(urth) Violet=Plutonium?

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 11:12:10 PST 2011

On 11/14/2011 12:42 PM, Lee Berman wrote:
> Is there
> anything in the text which shows there is not a Neighbor component to SilkHorn?
> (I use the word "component", though I think James would prefer another, for religious
> reasons)

Well, not MY religious reasons. To clarify what Lee is saying: Silk and
the Neighbor are all 100% there at once. And Horn is there to whatever
degree the Neighbor remembers him and all his memories and personality.
And if Neighbors have perfect memory, then...

Father, Son, Holy Spirt. Three-in-One. An example of the Trinity. As is
Rose-Marble-Molybdenum.