(urth) This week in Google Alerts

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 09:27:21 PDT 2011

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 9:25 AM, Craig Brewer <cnbrewer at yahoo.com> wrote:

> But the question it does beg to me seems to be that of why the Sun is dying.
> In 20,000 years, it wouldn't burn out naturally, right? And if it was
> artificial, then who/why? That seems to be the real issue of the time lag,
> and I think it's been hashed out here before.

We know that the Sun is not dying naturally, that a black hole has
been planted in it. But I believe that a few thousand years would be
too short a time for _that_ to make the described difference...though
Typhon says that it's happening faster than predicted, so current
theory is of relatively little value here.

--
Dan'l Danehy-Oakes