(urth) the prime calcula/his citadel and other quotes

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 19:43:22 PST 2011

The problem is that negation is a value judgement, Gerry.  James sees the face of Silk on Pas as confirmation of genetic contiguity with Typhon, I see it as a symbol of succession from father to son, you see it as Kypris getting jiggy with photoshop, we are all making judgements about the information.  No where does it show Kypris faking the image, that is your extra textual addition.

It says she is Mother, and not even in a dream, because Silk is awake at the pond at that point, but I choose to take it literally and you think it should be completely ignored.  We are all making extra assumptive steps, and you have to make just as many to sweep those little statements under the rug.  I am not picking on you, honestly, because I don't want to force you to believe one way or the other, but I do want you to see that your reading that Silk is not related to Typhon or Kypris in any way ignores a lot of evidence and has to explain them away, whether it be through attributing it to the asinine nature of dreams, adobe acrobat and photoshop, or what have you.