(urth) the prime calcula/his citadel and other quotes

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 19:10:45 PST 2011

--- On Tue, 1/18/11, James Wynn <crushtv at gmail.com> wrote:

> How much of the text are you willing to ignore? I mean the
> part that Wolfe actually wrote.

There's a point of diminishing returns once the evidence is laid out, I think, James. We tried. No sense frustrating each other.  heh heh.

FWIW, I had a REALLY hard time accepting that Silk would be actually suicidal.  In my mind a good hero like Silk seemed to be simply isn't, especially such a Catholic seeming one ... but it turns out the more I look at things, yeah, he actually is. The text led me dragging and screaming to that ugly fact about him.