(urth) Threadtiquette

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Fri Jan 7 05:25:16 PST 2011

Antonio

Obviously my comment referred to the text I retained from the previous
message, which was below my comment. Did "nobody" really get this, or is
this just an opinion?

Everyone's suggestions are potentially helpful and always welcome (I'm
using Quote Colors right now, why not?), but I already use Thunderbird
in exactly the way I want to. When I want to interleave, I interleave;
otherwise, I top-post and will continue to do so. I also severely edit
posts I am responding to so I can focus on specific ideas.

But for some strange reason, I don't respond well to being lectured in a
passive-aggressive manner, so that's just how it's going to be. I don't
intend to address this off-topic topic again, except offline.

I'll see if I can get Yahoo mail to work better, because I do hate it
and I don't blame others for finding the results hard to read.

On 1/7/2011 7:50 AM, António Pedro Marques wrote:
> Ryan Dunn wrote (07-01-2011 05:59):
>> On Jan 6, 2011, at 6:18 PM, António Pedro Marques<entonio at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> What is it that may well be?
>>
>> I realize this is ironic, but this last post is the perfect example of
>> something Antonio could have asked Dave offline, no need to ask this
>> question to the list.
>
> How come? David said something which nobody understood, though
> apparently pertaining to the discussion (and the reason nobody
> understood it seems to be, precisely, the missing context, unless
> there was no context at all and he was being facetious).

---
Virus Database (VPS): 110106-1, 01/06/2011
Tested on: 1/7/2011 8:25:17 AM