(urth) Atlantis and Gondwanaland

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 4 09:53:43 PST 2011

>Dan'l Danehy-Oakes: There is another interpretation available from this quotation: that
>the Shadow Children, telepathic, are descended from a race that was_not_ telepathic, and
>travels between the stars. Whether or not this race originated on Earth (in Atlantis, Mu,
>etc.), it is a race that humans have not yet encontered.

Sounds a bit similar to David's ideas about an ancient race on earth of pixies, fairies or
whatever they might be (Tzadkiel clones?). I kinda like my suggestion too in regard to such
nasty, imitative, parasitic things being an essential part of creation (especially if the
creator is a demiurge).

To me they all seem to have equal merit in the face of a contradictory, confusing text. Will be
interesting to see what criteria Tony uses to make his selection as "best".