(urth) First Exodus theory revised

Andrew Mason andrew.mason53 at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 13 10:59:15 PST 2011

Gerry Quinn wrote:

> I don't think it goes on about Typhon wanting an heir more than you would
> expect of something that is significant in setting up the backstory - i.e. a
> big family of gods with no anointed heir.  Also, one expects Monarchs to be
> concerned with heirs, so not bringing it up would in fact be pretty odd.

You may be right. I don't think it's at all odd that both Scylla and
Lemur mention the point. I do think it's a bit odd that Silk later
repeats Lemur's entire speech, when the only point he seems to be
making is 'the gods aren't all they're cracked up to be'. But I
suppose the though that the gods wouldn't even exist were it not for
Typhon's frustrated desire for an heir is relevant there.