(urth) First Exodus theory revised

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 11:13:29 PST 2011

I don't want to comment too much, because it looks like we all have vastly divergent views of Long Sun, even though the first time through it didn't seem very ambiguous.

The Silk as actual heir theory coincides with identifying Kypris as mother, ids the blue eyed man in the vision in addition to the bust in his mother's window, explains WHY Kypris wants to invite him to succeed Pas, and explains why right away "Silk for Calde" is in the air almost IMMEDIATELY, as well as why his face is on Pas at the end.  It also explains why the speech is repeated several times, its literally very important.

To me, saying he is just an heir in theory or symbolically and that it isn't quite applicable to the situation at large in the whorl is a stretch, but I don't want to force my allignment of the text on others.  I just feel like Gene certainly intended for Silk to be the actual heir of Typhon, and when he answers questions like, "Of course Pig is a godling, look at the description of his fingers on this page", this Silk as biological son of Kypris to me way more concrete, way more supportable, way more textually supported.

I don't want to argue with you guys, though.  We've already seen all the evidence and judged it as convincing or not.