(urth) First Exodus theory revised

Gerry Quinn gerryq at indigo.ie
Thu Feb 10 15:04:08 PST 2011

  From: Ashley Crill

  Were any embryos engineered to have a superior military intellect that were destined to conquer, Typhon-style?

I have said in the past that I think Silkhorn's military accomplishments in Gaon and Blanco were similar to those of Typhon as described by Rigoglio.  Like Typhon, he sided with the underdog in conflicts, and won.

But I don't think this is necessarily anything to do with genetics.  Silk has merged with Pas in Mainframe, and Horn downloads the merged entity into himself (i.e. Silk's old body).  So Typhon - as Pas - is present in the resulting, somewhat confused, personage.

- Gerry Quinn