(urth) Gummed-Up Works or Got Lives?

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Fri Dec 16 11:38:26 PST 2011

Actually 'illiterate know-nothing' was a clinical assessment. ;)

But if you look closely, I was pointing out that Gerry uses his own
illiteracy as evidence for his arguments. He really does. This
observation is substantively different from an /ad hominem/ approach
that would rightly be considered to degrade discussion.