(urth) Round 2 of NPR top 100 sci-fi books of all time

Antonin Scriabin kierkegaurdian at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 12:52:38 PDT 2011

Already have!  I have to say, some of the books on the list are pretty
terrible, and shouldn't be considered for best of anything.  There are also
some excellent candidates that are missing entirely from the list.  Oh well.

Also, it looks like you can vote multiple times by simply reloading the
page.  Not sure if all the votes count, but it seems like it.