(urth) Grand Unified Theory

Jack Smith jack.smith.1946 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 18:29:06 PDT 2010

It's interesting that chenille can be a fabric made out of *silk* as well as
cotton yarn.

che·nille   [shuh-neel]
–noun
1.
a velvety cord or yarn of silk or worsted, for embroidery, fringes, etc.
2.
fabric made with a fringed silken thread used as the weft in combination
with wool or cotton.
3.
any fabric with a protruding pile, as in certain rayon bedspreads.

Best wishes,
Jack