(urth) Grand Unified Theory

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Thu Sep 2 19:23:18 PDT 2010

  Well done. Are there any characters named Spider?

But since silk is an animal product, Chenille can't be named for a
fabric derived from it. It has to be cotton that she is named for, not
silk or wool. And I'm sure it's been noticed that corn has silk too, but
plants are female, so that meaning is ruled out for Silk. I suppose that
a chem could be named Chenille too---the rayon kind.

Chenille is a robot!