(urth) D'Aulaires books

Andrew Bryant ajustinbryant at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 19:27:38 PDT 2010

My kid is negative 3 months and I'm already looking forward to reading
through this list with him. Is it too early to build up the library?

Anyway, thanks for the ideas, James, and everyone. I will only contribute
one title - "World Tales" by Idries Shah, the out of print illustrated
edition, makes great bedtime readings and the illustrations are amazing and
haunting, by about 30 different artists.

Costs about 30-40 bucks on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/WORLD-TALES-Shah-Idries-ed/dp/B000JN9PQI/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1269311124&sr=8-4

Andrew

Andrew Bryant