(urth) D'Aulaires books

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Mon Mar 22 19:11:08 PDT 2010

Thanks James. I'm saving this post, such great stuff. That must be
cool to have your daughter reading to you on drives.

I remember those Time Life books a bit, and my wife is incredibly fond
of them.

On Mar 22, 2010, at 5:49 PM, Stuart Hamm wrote:

> My 10 year old is allowing me to re-read her "The Phantom
> Tollbooth"...sigh...happy days!

I guess it doesn't take long. glad my sons are spread out in age. I
can enjoy this for some time yet.

~witz