(urth) Tzadkiel/Melek Taus

Mr Thalassocrat thalassocrat08 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 23:12:47 PDT 2010

2010/7/10 António Pedro Marques entonio at gmail.com

> Yes, I had originally said something about excepting those who were simply
> fighting for their lives (only in the crucial moment, I add). But either way
> you have a point. Though I was hoping for a more widespread presence.
> Kind of like, with all the evil in the Whorl, someone like Silk is
> genuinely good - but then Silk is only one person, even though he seems to
> have honest followers.

I don't think they are simply fighting for their lives. They attack, rather
than defend, voting with their weapons against the new sun whose
consequences Tzadkiel has just explained to them. They are fighting for
Urth. Most of them would have no direct stake in the outcome - they were
born on other planets.