(urth) interview questions

Jordon Flato jordonflatourth at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 10:39:03 PST 2010

Well, that is right.  I suppose I'm not trying to make the argument that the
older version is truer.  In my opinion, the story is at once an esoteric
one, for which serious hermunetics are required, and a probably echo of
actual ancient floods (one of which may have hit the area around Babylon,
seeing as how they have now seemingly found ancient structures on the bed of
the Persian sea...).