(urth) Dionysus, the Mausoleum

Son of Witz Sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Tue Dec 21 09:44:16 PST 2010

Lee, Gerry's point is valid. There IS a better description of the elephant.
He does NOT put himself in the shoes of this "Sighted Man".

I see it more like:

Lee: (holding the tail) "This tail is far out, I think this must be a Hermaphrodon, the beast with both genders!"
And, Gerry, who has made an exhaustive search up that leg says, "no, no no, I've got a firm GRASP on this beast's sex. It is NOT a Hermaphrodon."

None of us has the whole map, but if we share and dispute, we might come to an accurate description of the Elephant in the Book.

~Witz