(urth) Dionysus, the Mausoleum

António Pedro Marques entonio at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 09:35:19 PST 2010

Lee Berman wrote (21-12-2010 17:19):

> I am suggesting that if you have made a detailed study of the elephant's leg and know each wrinkle, hair
> and toenail, I'm not going to dismiss your ideas because they don't fit in with my study of the trunk.

You keep bringing this up, that people 'attack' your ideas because they have
different ones. Repeating it to exhaustion doesn't make it any more cogent.

I don't understand what it is that you want others to do. If you say
Severian went left, you say you're prepared to discuss what if he went right
instead, but take offense at the suggestion that he went up or not anywhere?