(urth) Key to the Universe

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Sat Dec 18 23:33:43 PST 2010

On 12/18/2010 10:15 PM, Lee Berman wrote:

>> Jeff Wilson: Even bonafide Yesodis casually use "creations" to refer to galaxies when
>> thy are speaking to be understood by Urthlings.
>
> I used to think Yesod was the next universe in succession after Briah. And that they would
> eventually get an Earth and a Jesus there. In this scenario, the "creations" as galaxies
> would make sense. I haven't fully given up this view.

I believe I must retract the above statement, it is in error. I have
re-checked, and I see only galaxy used to mean galaxy by the Yesodis.

> But last summer's discussion swayed my interpretation toward those of others who see Yesod as a
> universe above the others, at some higher plane than the manvantaras Banging and Gnabbing below.
> Considering the meaning of Yesod in a Kabbalich sense was part of the shift.  In this view it
> makes more sense for the creations to refer to universes, not galaxies.

It's clear that the Yesodis watch over many galaxies at once, and back
and forth through Briah-time over the lifetime of those galaxies, but
these are all within the same incarnation of Briah.

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
< http://www.tamut.edu/CIL >