(urth) Key to the Universe

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Sun Dec 19 06:38:35 PST 2010

Surely the Increate's garages would be in a yet higher "universe."

I might note that, to some degree, all out terms are inadequate for what
we are describing. People simply don't discuss other universes in their
daily conversation! So we have to make do with specific religious
coinology or else use ordinary words to suggest slightly expanded meanings.

On 12/18/2010 11:15 PM, Lee Berman wrote:
> I mean if there is a super-universe which exists both in the cosmic future and past of Briah
> then it has a rather eternal essence. If they are building stuff it wouldn't be for their own
> eternal, heavenly space. Surely God doesn't build garages or other additions to heaven.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 101219-0, 12/19/2010
Tested on: 12/19/2010 9:38:35 AM