(urth) Key to the Universe

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 18 20:15:01 PST 2010

>Jeff Wilson: Even bonafide Yesodis casually use "creations" to refer to galaxies when
>thy are speaking to be understood by Urthlings.

I used to think Yesod was the next universe in succession after Briah. And that they would
eventually get an Earth and a Jesus there. In this scenario, the "creations" as galaxies
would make sense. I haven't fully given up this view.

But last summer's discussion swayed my interpretation toward those of others who see Yesod as a
universe above the others, at some higher plane than the manvantaras Banging and Gnabbing below.
Considering the meaning of Yesod in a Kabbalich sense was part of the shift.  In this view it
makes more sense for the creations to refer to universes, not galaxies.

I mean if there is a super-universe which exists both in the cosmic future and past of Briah
then it has a rather eternal essence. If they are building stuff it wouldn't be for their own
eternal, heavenly space. Surely God doesn't build garages or other additions to heaven.