(urth) This week in Google Alerts: review of _The Knight_

Matthew Keeley matthew.keeley.1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 19:44:46 PST 2010

In the comments, the blogger talks about the Tower of Glas being one of the
more "videogamey" aspects of TWK. This rather surprised me, as I think
there's a lot going on in that particular passage. One of my very first
posts here was about the Tower as a combination of a) the Tower of Babel and
b) Dante's Purgatory.

http://lists.urth.net/htdig.cgi/urth-urth.net/2006-September/006826.html

-Matt