(urth) Father Inire Theory

Son of Witz Sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Tue Dec 7 11:56:24 PST 2010

On Dec 7, 2010, at 11:38 AM, Lee Berman <severiansola at hotmail.com> wrote:

> As, mentioned to Gerry, I'm open to any questions at any level regarding my theory. I'll do my best to answer.

Well, If you've laid out the theory in one posting, I missed it.  I expect you didn't put 6 years of work all in one post though.  Either way, I, for one, don't have a clear idea of what your theory is.  I think the various bits I've read are interesting.  By the way, I cropped it, but it was a great post you just wrote, with the six levels of interpretation.