(urth) Hierogrammates, Briah and Yesod

DAVID STOCKHOFF dstockhoff at verizon.net
Thu Aug 12 13:35:45 PDT 2010

I have neither said nor asserted any of those things.

Please don't confuse my posts with Lee's. I like his approach sometimes, but we often reach opposite conclusions.

Do you have any thoughts at all about why the Hieromakers were homologues rather than human beings, outside your interpretation of Tzadkiel's speech?