(urth) Sorcerer's House--First Read--Some Thoughts/Questions

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 08:30:59 PDT 2010

> That doesn't exclude Ted being Ambrosius and Hardaway being Goldwurm. Doris
> has 'been around' and may have been sleeping with her boss (p. 156). Doris
> may have betrayed her husband to Goldwurm. I don't believe she is ignorant
> about the ring or she wouldn't have asked for it back when she turned
> against Bax (p. 274).

Well, from the start I expected Doris to be more knowledgeable than
she was letting on, but at every turn she seemed genuinely clueless
about all things Faeri. I admit I'm troubled that she asked for the
ring back at all,. but if she knew it was so valuable, why would she
ever leave without it? However, she later declares that she "made a
mistake" and wants to come back. So it is possible that at that time
she has learned her error.

J.

PS Could Mary King be Lupine's soul? Sure Lupine (pronounced "lupeena"
I think), meaning she-wolf, was not her original name.