(urth) Fw: Re: (no subject)

Jordon Flato jordonflato at gmail.com
Wed May 20 14:37:41 PDT 2009

No, I certainly back you.  I'll admit to having downloaded some music, but
all of it is rare imported stuff I can't find elsewhere.

One of my favorite bands, NoMeansNo is moving out of the CD pressing
business all together and looking at a Vinyl, MP3 distribution model from
now on.  This will, in the long run, be great for artists, I think.

But yeah, Stuart, your description of the difference between Film/TV product
and music piracy is well placed.